Saturday, May 24, 2008

"Me Too!"

Reagan's vocabulary has exploded over the past few months. She will try and repeat anything you say, and if all else fails, she'll just make up her own words. A prime example is the infamous "tutu" which encompasses anything sweet and/or tasty. We aren't sure where this came from, but it doesn't seem to be going away any time soon.

Lately, however, Matt and I have been treated to random shoutings of "Me TOO!" at the most interesting times. Here are a few snippets of my conversations with Reagan today:

Me: "Hey, Reagan... do you want some pancakes for breakfast?"
R: "Yeah! ME TOO!"

Me: "Reagan, let's go read some books before bed."
R: "Yep, Mama! ME TOO!"

Me: "Reagan, can you please leave Guinness' food alone?"
R: "Yeah, ME TOO!"

Then, as we were reading books before bed, she called Guinness (as she always does) to come join us. Except this is how she called him:
"Geeee... 'mere boy! 'Mon, Gee... ME TOO!"

She also started saying "So much" today. I haven't heard this before, but it is really cute. This is what she said after I brought her some dessert tutu tonight.
R: "Tank you Mama!.... So much!"
Me:"You're welcome, Reagan. I love you!"
R: "So much!"

Yes, Reagan, I do love you SO MUCH!

1 comment:

Two Grohs said...

Oh, Melly. She's so sweet. Blogging makes me happy and keeps the non-scrapbooking guilt pangs at bay :)