Reagan has quickly discovered how great it is to have a little sister. After all, WHO else would let you stick a return address label on their forehead??
AND, who else would let you put those crunchy baked snap pea/bean things on their forehead so you can eat them off? Yep, yesterday as I was figuring out what to make for dinner, I walked in to see Charlie's head full of crumbs. I asked Reagan if she put her beans on Charlotte's head. She replied "Yeah!" (In that "OF COURSE I did, WHY wouldn't I" voice) I stifled my laughter as I asked her why she would do that. She replied "I LIKE to eat my beans off of her head!" Okay... nuff said.
1 comment:
Do you think Reagan was trying to send her sister back??? I think she just loves her too much and just wanted a sticker on her. Love the things kids do - I remember a few!!! Love mama
Post a Comment