Reagan and I were enjoying a nice dinner together tonight, when I noticed an enormous fly was buzzing around us. I tried to ignore it, in the hopes that Reagan wouldn't notice it. Sure enough, it landed right on the spout of her sippy cup. Oh my! I have never heard screaming as loud as the screaming that ensued once Reagan spotted him. "NOOOOooooo Bee!! Nooo!! HOLD me Mama, HOLD ME!" With her arms outstretched and crocodile tears streaming down, I took pity on my poor girl and whipped her right out of that highchair and far away from the offensive fly. After soothing her for a few minutes, I tried to put her back in so we could finish dinner. Nope. She was absolutely not having that. So we proceeded to finish eating with her snuggled up on my lap. I thought everything was calm when out of nowhere she sat up straight, pointed her index finger towards the ceiling, and started yelling "GO AWAY BEE! NO COME HERE! MY MILK. MINE! BYE BYE BEE!"
I sort of feel bad for laughing so hard.........
1 comment:
sounds like papa's little granddaughter!
Post a Comment