For the two people left in the world that haven't heard the news: I'm pregnant! We are all very excited for the new addition, including Reagan who constantly asks if tonight is the night she can play with the baby.
Unfortunately, this time around hasn't been as easy on me though, and there have been several nights where I felt really sick. The other night was one of those nights. Reagan wanted to play, but saw I wasn't feeling well. She asked me "Why you no feel good, Mommy?" I said "Sometimes when Mommy's have babies in their belly's, they feel a little sick. But it's okay, I'll be fine!" She thought about it for a second, then came over to me and yelled "YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN, BABY BROTHER OR SISTER! You no make MY mommy feel bad!!"
Of course Matt and I started laughing hysterically. Reagan then lifted up my shirt, put her mouth right above my belly button, and yelled "You HEAR me, baby brother or sister! You need to CALM DOWN!"
You can't argue with her either...this baby does need to calm down and stop making Mommy feel so sick :)
No comments:
Post a Comment