Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I love....

After a long hiatus, I'm finally back to blogging. And what better way to return than by listing all of the things that I am loving right now..

I love the way Charlie leans her head towards us when she is coming in for a hug.

I love her kisses, and the way she pats my back when I'm holding her.

I love how she is learning new things daily, and desperately trying to talk. We know we're going to have another chatterbox on our hands!

I love that Reagan is such a compassionate and inquisitive little girl.




I love that I get to see the amazing bond of sisterhood formed from the beginning, how it is evolving and strengthening every day.

I love my girls with all my being, and that we were chosen to be their parents.

I love my amazing husband of 6 years more now than ever before...and I loved him a lot to start with!

I love that after a particularly trying summer, we came out relatively unscathed.

I love my family.

I love our life.

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Welcome back Melissa. I missed
my "McNichol Family" fix. Loved
the pictures........Jeanne

Anonymous said...

You have truly been blessed. Love Mama