Friday, July 11, 2008

Guinness

I have always lovingly referred to Guinness as my "big boy." Reagan has picked up on that as she now calls him "big boy" also. Matt and I always laugh when we hear her hug Guinness and say "Hi big boy!"

Back in May when Guinness cost us our stimulus check at the vet's office, we found out he was massively overweight. The vet said he was the equivalent of a 400 lb man. He was weighing in at 120 lbs. A big boy indeed! Now, I've been trying to lose some weight myself lately. I always thought that Guinness was my goal weight. But even he was now over my goal weight! And it seems very odd to have a dog that weighs more than most Hollywood actresses do! Poor Guinness.....

After one month of doggie Weight Watchers, I am happy to announce that Guinness is down 10 lbs! Only 15 more to go.... I wish I had the same news to report about my own weight loss.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Melissa, We love reading about Reagan. We saw your Mom & Dad this week and she mentioned the blog to us. Reagan is soo adorable!
Love to you all, Linda and Marisa