Sunday was just an average day at our house. A trip to the park, some cleaning, getting ready for our upcoming garage sale, etc. I made some spaghetti sauce for dinner, which Reagan was adamant that she help with. She was in charge of stirring the pot (and our taste tester apparently!).
At some point, Reagan decided that Guinness needed a nap. Matt and I say time and again what an amazing dog Guinness is - I can't imagine having a better dog. Seriously, what other 110 lb dog (of which 40 lbs is probably fur), would sit there quietly while covered in a pink blanket?? Reagan even tried to force him to rest his head on a pillow and she made sure he had toys around him to keep him company.
Nana, Grandpa, Airen and Airen's dog Winston came over for dinner. Reagan adores Winston and played with him all night. She tried to teach him how to nap also. "Dis is how nap" she said to him as she showed him how to lay down on a pillow. He didn't seem too interested though.
All in all it was a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment